The right talent can take your company mission and vision to new heights and help you achieve goals you didn’t think were possible. A well-structured executive benefit plan can be the differentiator you need to build that competitive advantage.
Executive benefit plans allow an employer to provide incentives to one or more select employees, which can offer more flexibility in plan design and resolve benefit-limitation issues.
Our team can help you select and design a cost-effective plan that meets your executives’ needs within the context of your goals, as an organization. We can also help you determine whether it’s advantageous to finance your plan with company-owned assets. Plan options include:
• Nonqualified deferred compensation (NQDC) plans 401(k) excess or mirror plans
• Supplemental executive retirement plans (SERPs) Phantom stock and stock appreciation rights (SAR) plans
• Restrictive endorsement bonus arrangements (REBAs)
• Split-dollar life insurance plans
• Supplemental disability insurance plans
• Executive long-term care insurance plans
See how GBS Retire can help you pursue your retirement plan goals
Securities offered through LPL Financial, member FINRA/SIPC. Investment advisory services offered through Global Retirement Partners, LLC (GRP), an SEC registered investment advisor. GRP, Leavitt Retirement Partners and LPL Financial are separate entities.
The financial professionals associated with LPL Financial may discuss and/or transact business only with residents of the states in which they are properly registered or licensed. No offers may be made or accepted from any resident of any other state.
© 2023 GBS Retire. a Leavitt Group Company. All Rights Reserved.